Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh
"The purpose of God in creating man hath been, and will ever be, to enable him to know his Creator and to attain His Presence. To this most excellent aim, this supreme objective, all the heavenly Books and the divinely-revealed and weighty Scriptures unequivocally bear witness. Whoso hath recognized the Day Spring of Divine guidance and entered His holy court hath drawn nigh unto God and attained His Presence, a Presence which is the real Paradise, and of which the loftiest mansions of heaven are but a symbol."
“Love ye all religions and all races with a love that is true and sincere and show that love through deeds...”
"The most acceptable prayer is the one offered with the utmost spirituality and radiance; its prolongation hath not been and is not beloved by God. The more detached and the purer the prayer, the more acceptable is it in the presence of God."
Welcome to the Anchorage Baha'i Community
See our calendar for more events
Or Contact Us at 349-1844
The Anchorage Baha'i Center is located at 1207 E. 74th
- All humanity is one family.
- Women and men are equal
- There is one God
- the oneness of humanity
- the common origin and unity of purpose of all world religions
- the harmony of science and religion
- equality of women and men
- the elimination of all forms of prejudice
- a spiritual solution to economic problems
- the establishment of a world commonwealth of nations